Are you researching your family history or tracing your family tree? The Teapot Genies have some exciting genealogical resources to assist you in finding your ancestors and tracing your family's roots.
We are very excited to launch our latest research service - yet another way to help you do your genealogy detective work faster and more efficiently. Our NEW TEAPOT GENEALOGY SEARCH service is available. You can now perform a name search across our entire database. Click here for more information about this fantastic tool.
Our individual indexes are still available in CD and book formats. Click here for the extensive list of CDs/books of indexed information, research services, and their time saving Family Tree Checklist book. We are also available to do talks on a variety of genealogical topics. If you interested in booking a talk click here.
For the first time, a variety of original State Records NSW documents have been indexed, compiled and are available to you on CD (some are available in book form also) without the task of having to search through reels and reels of microfilm or volumes of dusty old books.
The research resources include:
- Register of Private Hospitals NSW 1910-1928
- The Family Tree Checklist Booklet
- Gems from NSW Mines and Lands Department Part 1
- Deniliqin Court Records 1856-1875
- Early Qld Court Records 1837-1857;
- Court Records 1840-41;
- Court Records 1839;
- Court Records 1838;
- Court Records 1837;
- Manly and Narellan Orphanages;
- Convict Settlement on Norfolk Island;
- The Forgotten;
- Railways and Tramways Ambulance Corp 1886-1923;
- Gold Receipts 1852-55 and Gold Delivered 1852-1856;
- Iron'd Gangs, Scone Lockup Book and Prisoners employed and of Government Stock;
- Convict Road Gangs, Road Parties and Iron'd Gangs 1827-1830;
- Returns of Police NSW;
- Commissions of Peace (Justices of the Peace);
- Registers of prison staff, 1860-1923;
- Index to Itineraries and Returns of the Commissioners of Crown Lands 1837-1849;
- Registers of seamen who were discharged 1859-1916;
- Leases of Auriferous Lands in NSW 1874-1953;
- Index to miscellaneous records relating to the NSW gold fields in the 1800's.
- Windsor Gaol Records 1831, 1838 & 1864-1899 ;
- Bathurst Gaol Records 1831-1835 and 1841-1845;
- Darlinghurst Gaol Records 1850-1854;
- Goulburn Gaol Entrance Book 1847-1867; and
- Berrima Gaol Entrance Book 1840-1842 and Description Book 1842-1847.
Although these records are from State Records NSW, the information is not exclusively related to NSW and often includes names of people from other states and countries.
Newly published is this fantastic little booklet, How to Organise your Family Reunion, a step-by-step guide for those who are considering planning a family reunion, whether it may be large or small. Click here for more information.
The essential family history research companion, the Family Tree Checklist book has been updated and the Second Edition, a list of valuable Australian and international genealogical resources is now available. Click here for more information.
The Teapot Genies original internet TV program is now available on DVD. For just $20* you can purchase the complete series. For a description of the episodes and how to purchase the DVD, please click here.
Kaye and Billie also provide a range of research services. They have extensive experience tracing family trees and discovering family histories. You can also request a Specific Name Search where a specific name of your choice can be searched in all the above indexes. For more details please click here.